Friday 8 June 2012

Papier Mache leaf bowl 2

Leaf bowl 2 (side on)
Leaf bowl 2 (looking down)

leaf bowl 2 (underneith)
My two leaf bowls together


Here is my second attempt at making a Papier Mache leaf bowl. I still find the painting to be the hardest part. I am tempted to re-paint the bits I don’t like but I think I will just leave it for now and keep experimenting with different colours and shapes as I make more bowls. I’m not sure I like the lighter colours on this bowl that much, but I really love the red with the gold highlights. I am planning to make another and next time I will paint it various shades of red with gold highlights. I am already in the process of making couple more bowls using different shaped leaves but they are still drying. I will post pictures when they are done.

Here is a link to my first papier mache leaf bowl

Here is a link to my third and fourth leaf bowls 

No comments:

Post a Comment